1. How old are you in five years?
– I’ll be 36, yikes!!
2. Who have you spent at least two hours with today?
– My ex.. he’s the best!
3. How tall are you?
– 1.59, I’m tiny.
4. Which movie was the last you saw?
– I saw «Due Date» – so funny!!
5. Who was the last person you called?
– My mum ;)
6. Who was the last person who called you?
7. What did the last text you got say?
– «Greit det :)» , from my mum. «Ok :)»
8. Do you prefer calling or texting?
– It depends who I’m calling/texting.. if it’s important I prefer calling.
9. What is your favorite place?
– My home.
10. What is your least favorite place?
– Outside at night, or in the dark in general.. even if I’m 31 years old I’m afraid of the dark.
Always have been since I was little..
11. How many siblings do you have?
– I have 3,5.. hehe. I have three siblings, Erlend (older brother), Maria (sister) and Peter (little brother).. and then i have Julian (steph-brother).
12. What’s the last picture you took with your cellphone?
– A photo of flowers on my kitchentable,
and i posted it on my instagram profile @regineforsund
13. Do you have a pet?
– I have in four days!! A cute maltipoo puppy called Lucy!
14. Are your parents married or divorced?
15. When did you wake up this morning?
– At 8, but then i fell asleep again and woke up at 9:28.
16. Where are you in 10 years?
– I really dont know. My dreams and hopes died this summer.. I guess time will show.
17. Potato chips or candy?
– Both!! ;)
18. Which YouTube just clip made you laugh?
– Haha, this one.. it’s a guy playing guitarsoounds that fits perfectly on a youtubevideo of a girl eating chili.
So silly :P
19. What’s your best quality?
20. What’s your worst quality?
– That I’m annoyed too easily!
21. What do you wear to sleep?
22. Who do you call when you’re angry/upset?
– My ex or littlebrother.. and then my mum or/and sister.
23. What’s the biggest prize you’ve ever won?
– I won a trip because of the best fashionphoto (wich my littlebrother did of me) to London, and 10 000kroners,
and hotel/flight for 2 persons. Me, and my friend went shopping with Charlotte Thorstvedt in London,
and had lunch together! I won the price from the magazine Costume & Coca Cola, so much fun!
(this was in 2011 i think)
24. What’s the weirdest thing you ever ate?
– That must be some food from our tamil friends, it was a bun and i thought it should be sweet –
but then it was fish and carrot inside, so weird!! (and dissapointing, haha)
25. Do you have any piercings?
– I used to have one in my bellybutton.
26. What are you listening to right now?
– I’m listening to AURORA, talented norwegian artist.
27. Which ice-cream is your favorite?
– Ben & Jerry’s! But i seldom eat icecream..
28. Which dessert is your favorite?
– I love dinner more then the dessert, believe it or not.
But i wont say no to a delicious chocolate fondant ;) and i love carrot cake!!
29. Can you switch oil on your car?
– I dont have the driver lisence because of my disease (and seizures).
30. Do you like coffee?
– Nope. I never drink it, and I think that I’ll never begin either.. I think it taste like poison.
31. What do you prefer to drink with breakfast?
– I wish I could say smoothie or orangejuice, but I must admit that the first thing I drink every morning is coke, cause I always feel sick because of my illness.
I feel like puking all the time, and coca cola is the only thing that I can drink..
and then when I feel a bit better I can make a smoothie or drink some tea,
or even eat croissant and nutella;)
32. Norway at its best?
– I love the fall, the beautiful colours, the temperature and the storms.
I also love the norwegian summer!
33. What’s the last thing you bought?
– I bought a soft and cute blanket to my dog.
34. What have you eaten today?
– A bowl of vanilla greek yoghurt with nuts, blueberries and coconut flakes.
35. Name two historical people who interest you.
– The first person must be Leonardo da Vinci, he is one of the world’s greatest thinkers, artists and philosophers.
I have also always been interested in the native american history, like the indian Geronimo.. I have read so many novels about indians, and watched a bunch of movies.
36. Have you ever been in an ambulance/hospitalized?
– Yes! So many times! I have been ill for 20 years now, so I have quite a health-journal, it’s like a Bible.
37. Do you want kids?
– I did before. I love kids, but for now I’m enjoying to be aunt Regine to five lovely kids.
38. Do you speak any other languages than Norwegian?
– English, and german. And I understand swedish and danish ofcourse.
39. Do you swear a lot?
– No, I dont think so. Or, maybe I say «Oh my God» too often..
40. What’s the last good news you got?
– I was so relieved when I got a letter some days ago. I finally got disability pension because of my health, since I cant work like other people. It was on time , I have been ill since 1995!
41. What do you prefer to spend money on?
– Food is the most important thing, and I also love to buy interior stuff, makeup or clothing..
42. Do you own any valuable jewelry?
– No, and I dont need it either. My jewelery is basically from secrets by b, kate spade and su misura – and I love it!
43. What’s your favorite show?
– Dexter, The Killing, Breaking Bad, Suits, Keeping up With The Kardashians (guilty pleasure) , Homeland ++
44. What are your plans this weekend?
– I’m going to Oslo on friday, meeting my littlebrother Peter and staying a night at the hotel with him and catching up!
On saturday I’m up for a long drive to pick up my dog!!! Can’t wait, it’s so exciting! :)
The first night with the dog will be in a hotel, and then we drive home the next day.
So I’m going to spend a lot of my time in the car this weekend.
45. Can you ski?
– I can, but I hate it. I dont like anything that has to do with snow or winter sports actually..
Yes, I’m norwegian, hehe.. It’s a shame.
46. How can someone impress you?
– I like intelligent persons with alot of knowledge, that always has a answer on things.
I am also impressed if you’re handy, cause I’m not.
47. How many places have you lived?
– Five places. Leirvik i sogn (where i grew up), Norheimsund, Bergen, Oslo and now Førde.
48. Tell us three things that your readers don’t know about you
– 1. I love to write, and in a period I had 320 penfriends when i was like 10-13 years old. I used all my money on stamps, hehe. I had penfriends from all over the world. 2. I sleepwalk. If you didn’t know me you would think I was awake. I can do my hair, eat or even check my phone.. but I’m actually asleep. 3. Even if I make all my food from scratch and can seem to be kind of healthy I LOVE a cheeseburger from McDonalds.. or a kebab a saturday night, it’s the best!
49. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
– I don’t like the colour red, so I cant spot a single thing.. but I have a Eva Solo pan with red details inside the cupboard that is next to me.
50. Are you a social person?
– Yes, and no. I’m used to be alone most of the days since I dont work or go to school or have a «normal» life.
I love to spend time with my friends or family, but I prefer to sleep in my own bed. I need alot of me-time.
(I was inspired to do this post from the sweet Cathrine)
Så fint innlegg Regine! Utrolig stilig at du vant en slik tur. Kan tenke det var en helt herlig opplevelse ja :-)
Ha en god dag!
Takk, så kjekt du likte det! :)
Ja, det var utruleg kjekt – ho var jo så hyggelig og kjekk å være med også!!
Fin kveld til deg :)
Sånne poster er så morsomme å lese :-) Så kjekt at du får hunden din i helga. Gled deg masse. Det er så koselig :-)
Så gøy at du likte det!! :)
Ja, eg gelder meg som ein liten unge, hihi.. ;)
Så fint innlegg.Kjekt å lese om deg ? Ha en herlig kveld.
Så koselig at du likte det :)
God klem tilbake!!
Så kjekt innlegg ;)
Så gøy å lese! Blir liksom litt bedre kjent :) Du virker som en herlig jente, Regine <3
Det er så morsomt med andre bloggere, dere ser så høye ut på bilder, men så er dere lavere enn meg (jeg er 162,5 haha).